CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Maybe this was the way it was meant to be...

I thought it would be you and me,

l how a knight and knight should together be;

even from the very start,

nothing can ever set us apart,

a pair of knights can be so strong,

but soon we found the truth so wrong.

Although we both were galient knights,

we were put on opposing sides;

both sides meant to go to war,

a battle full of blood and gore,

my mind was filled with horrible thoughts,

of how one day we would cross swords;

something I never wanted to do,

because of how I cared for you.

It was so unfair to both of us,

to be put under this evil curse,

it was to be our destiny,

to die with pain or victory;

but soon it came when one had to die,

I remember you still asking me why,

why should it be this way?

And one thing to you, I did say:

“Love was not meant for you and me,

and we were never meant to be,

for it would have been a crime,

to love you in this world or time.

But in paradise we will meet,

And our feelings won’t be discrete,

We’ll shout our love from the hills,

Shout to the trees and daffodils,

And we’ll know it was all so worth,

All the fighting just for love.”

“Cause on that day full of bliss,

We’ll finally meet in a heart-shaped kiss.”

poem by tx